eRep's Integrated Hiring and Performance Tools leverage the unrivaled accuracy and reliability of the Core Values Index™ psychometric assessment. More than a mere personality test, the CVI gives you laser-like accuracy to align candidate potential with each role's specific requirements. It is the foundation of everything we do.
Maximize your company's hiring and team performance with the power of the Core Values Index, the psychometric assessment with the highest repeat reliability on the market today.
No other candidate assessment tool even comes close.
- The Core Values Index scores 97.7% repeat reliability in longitudinal studies [PDF].
- The CVI is more reliable and easier to administer than Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI) which struggles to reach 70%.
Our Suite of Employer Success Tools
Employer Account — Sign-up
Sign up for an employer account at no charge.
Recent Employer Articles
- The Secret Skill of Effective Leaders 3 Weeks Ago
- People Are Your Secret Sauce 1 Month Ago
- If You Like High Turnover, Stop Reading Now 1 Month Ago
- A Story of Disengagement 1 Month Ago
- Is Measuring Employee Engagement Worth the Effort? 2 Months Ago
The bottom line dramatically improved after we implemented the CVI and started putting the right people into the right seats.
My recruiters who have perfect CVI scores effortlessly perform their duties. They are consistent and the job seems to come easier to them.
We use the CVI extensively when hiring staff so that they have the right profile for their job. The use of the CVI in hiring has been a big success for us.
By carefully selecting the right candidates, it develops a highly efficient and engaging environment, which greatly improves an organization's retention rate.