The True You
Powered by the
Core Values Index
The True You
Powered by the Core Values Index Assessment (CVI)
- Discover your happiness
- Understand your personality's DNA
- Find your authentic self
- Find the job that makes you happy
- Search jobs in your area
- Fast and easy resume builder
- Accurate hiring
- Put the right people in the right roles
- Fuel performance after the hire
Discover the personality test and psychometric assessment that only takes 8 minutes!
There is no better way to discover your true happiness than the Core Values Index assessment. Over 900,000 people have discovered the CVI, the personality test that actually works.
- The CVI is the most reliable personality test and psychometric assessment ever created.
- It reveals your personality's DNA better than anything else on the market today.
- Nothing else even comes close. Really.
Whether you are an individual searching to discover your true happiness, or an employer looking to hire and empower top performers, the Core Values Index assessment can help you reach new ground.
- The Core Values Index (CVI) is the only completely objective personal assessment available.
- Our 97.7% reliability rating is unmatched. No other psychometric assessment or personality test even comes close.
- Your results are presented with graphics, text, and videos to fit every learning style.
- The Complete CVI provides results that are customized specifically for you.
- The assessment takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Efficiently and effectively seek new talent with one-stop job posting
- Screen candidates based on their objective CVI scores
- Define the role with Top Performer Profiles™ and match candidates based on their CVI score
- Easily sort and select candidates with our powerful Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Boost team productivity and engagement with Performance Fuel
- Measure and enhance employee engagement with Happiness Index
Featured Job Postings
- 10 Ways To Know If You're In The Wrong Job
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the Pay Equity Act
- Are You Where You Want to Be?
- A New Year, A New You
- What to do When an Employee Might Leave
- The Value of Diversity Part III: The Method
- The Value of Diversity Part II: The Example
- The Value of Diversity Part I: The Reason
- Did You Choose the Right Career?
- Seeing the World Through the Lens of your Core Values Index Profile
- …read more
In four years now I make more than ever and I now work about sixteen hours a week instead of fifty. The CVI has been the most important single factor in creating this success.Kyle Campbell, Owner, Veenhuizen Painting Specialties