The True You
Powered by the
Core Values Index
Psychometric Assessment (CVI)
The True You
Powered by the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment (CVI)
- Discover your happiness
- Understand your personality's DNA
- Find your authentic self
- Find the job that makes you happy
- Search jobs in your area
- Fast and easy resume builder
- Accurate hiring
- Put the right people in the right roles
- Fuel performance after the hire
The CVI is the personality test and psychometric assessment that only takes 8 minutes!
There is no better way to discover your true happiness than the Core Values Index assessment. Over 1 million people have discovered the CVI, the personality test that actually works.
- The CVI is the most reliable personality test and psychometric assessment ever created.
- It reveals your personality's DNA better than anything else on the market today.
- Nothing else even comes close. Really.
Whether you are an individual searching to discover your true happiness, or an employer looking to hire and empower top performers, the Core Values Index assessment can help you reach new ground.
- The Core Values Index (CVI) is the only completely objective personal assessment available.
- Our 97.7% reliability rating is unmatched. No other psychometric assessment or personality test even comes close.
- Your results are presented with graphics, text, and videos to fit every learning style.
- The Complete CVI provides results that are customized specifically for you.
- The assessment takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Efficiently and effectively seek new talent with one-stop job posting
- Screen candidates based on their objective CVI scores
- Define the role with Top Performer Profiles™ and match candidates based on their CVI score
- Easily sort and select candidates with our powerful Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Boost team productivity and engagement with Performance Fuel
- Measure and enhance employee engagement with Happiness Index
Featured Job Listings
- 10 Ways to Be More Productive With the Core Values Index
- Surviving Quarantine With The Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment
- Choose To Be Someone You're Not
- Job Interviews From Hell
- Effective Feedback Based on the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment
- Humor: A Day in the Life After the CVI
- Quarantine Work-life: Conducting Performance Evaluations With Remote Workers
- How I See You And How You See Me
- Four Experts, One Question: How Do You Give Constructive Feedback That Is Actually Constructive?
- Overcoming Layers of Stereotype and Bias Programming
- …read more
The eRep-hired employee just gets it! They retain their training and apply what is needed to successfully fulfill their roles and responsibilities with ease. They also have a more positive outlook and their overall performance is exceptional compared to employees hired through traditional methods.Bobbi Thayer, Nurse Manager, Steck Medical Group