The True You
Powered by the
Core Values Index
The True You
Powered by the Core Values Index Assessment (CVI)
- Discover your happiness
- Understand your personality's DNA
- Find your authentic self
- Find the job that makes you happy
- Search jobs in your area
- Fast and easy resume builder
- Accurate hiring
- Put the right people in the right roles
- Fuel performance after the hire
Discover the personality test and psychometric assessment that only takes 8 minutes!
There is no better way to discover your true happiness than the Core Values Index assessment. Over 900,000 people have discovered the CVI, the personality test that actually works.
- The CVI is the most reliable personality test and psychometric assessment ever created.
- It reveals your personality's DNA better than anything else on the market today.
- Nothing else even comes close. Really.
Whether you are an individual searching to discover your true happiness, or an employer looking to hire and empower top performers, the Core Values Index assessment can help you reach new ground.
- The Core Values Index (CVI) is the only completely objective personal assessment available.
- Our 97.7% reliability rating is unmatched. No other psychometric assessment or personality test even comes close.
- Your results are presented with graphics, text, and videos to fit every learning style.
- The Complete CVI provides results that are customized specifically for you.
- The assessment takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Efficiently and effectively seek new talent with one-stop job posting
- Screen candidates based on their objective CVI scores
- Define the role with Top Performer Profiles™ and match candidates based on their CVI score
- Easily sort and select candidates with our powerful Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Boost team productivity and engagement with Performance Fuel
- Measure and enhance employee engagement with Happiness Index
Featured Job Postings
- Why You Should Upgrade Your Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment
- John Wick: A Psychometric Profile
- The Top Three Things You Need to Know About Your Core Values Index Psychometric Profile
- Taming Your Reactions to Stress with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and the CVI
- What Does it Take to Love Your Job?
- Myths and Misconceptions About Psychometric Assessments
- Find out what makes you tick
- What is the connection between psychometric profiles and job satisfaction?
- The Reactions of Four Psychometric Profiles
- The Three Insights Within Your Core Values Index Psychometric Profile
- …read more
It was a win-win, and that kind of change based on CVI information is what has turned the company around. We are now very profitable, employees have higher wages and bonuses, and morale is better because the CVI placement significantly helps get the right people in the right place. And because we use the CVI to pre-hire test, we know if a person fits before the interview.Kyle Campbell, Owner, Veenhuizen Painting Specialties