The True You
Everything we do is powered by the Core Values Index (CVI)™, the most accurate and reliable psychometric assessment in the world. Really.
The True You
Powered by the Core Values Index (CVI)™, the World's Most Accurate and Reliable Psychometric Assessment
- Discover what makes you happy
- Understand yourself and others
- World's most accurate personality test
- What kind of job makes you happiest?
- Search jobs in your area
- Register for employer candidate searches
- Accurately match candidates to the role
- Improve engagement and reduce turnover
- Increase employee happiness and productivity
The CVI is the personality test and psychometric assessment that only takes 8 minutes!
There is no better way to discover your true happiness than the Core Values Index assessment. Over 1 million people have discovered the CVI, the personality test that actually works.
- The CVI is the most reliable personality test and psychometric assessment ever created.
- It reveals your personality's DNA better than anything else on the market today.
- Nothing else even comes close. Really.
Whether you are an individual searching to discover your true happiness, or an employer looking to hire and empower top performers, the Core Values Index assessment can help you reach new ground.
- The Core Values Index (CVI) is the only completely objective personal assessment available.
- Our 97.7% reliability rating is unmatched. No other psychometric assessment or personality test even comes close.
- Your results are presented with graphics, text, and videos to fit every learning style.
- The Complete CVI provides results that are customized specifically for you.
- The assessment takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Efficiently and effectively seek new talent with one-stop job posting
- Screen candidates based on their objective CVI scores
- Define the role with Top Performer Profiles™ and match candidates based on their CVI score
- Easily sort and select candidates with our powerful Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Boost team productivity and engagement with Performance Fuel
- Measure and enhance employee engagement with Happiness Index
Featured Job Listings
- Should co-workers be friends?
- The Psychometric Profile of Action Heroes: Using the Core Values Index Without Even Knowing It
- Do's and Don'ts of Successful Job Listings
- Career Validation: A Profile of Real Estate Broker and Coach, Andi Blackwell
- Can You Get Along With Anyone?
- Only You Can Prevent Dumpster Hires
- The Art of Quality
- What's the Core Reason People Quit?
- You Will Get Through This
- Algorithms for Team Performance
- …read more
I've used many other types of personality tests before, both professionally and personally. We've used Color Code for the past five years and I actually became a trainer for them. I've found that the CVI was a much more comprehensive analysis. Professionally, it makes it simple to determine if the person would be a good fit in our organization.Charles Banh