The True You
Powered by the
Core Values Index
The True You
Powered by the Core Values Index Assessment (CVI)
- Discover your happiness
- Understand your personality's DNA
- Find your authentic self
- Find the job that makes you happy
- Search jobs in your area
- Fast and easy resume builder
- Accurate hiring
- Put the right people in the right roles
- Fuel performance after the hire
Discover the personality test and psychometric assessment that only takes 8 minutes!
There is no better way to discover your true happiness than the Core Values Index assessment. Over 900,000 people have discovered the CVI, the personality test that actually works.
- The CVI is the most reliable personality test and psychometric assessment ever created.
- It reveals your personality's DNA better than anything else on the market today.
- Nothing else even comes close. Really.
Whether you are an individual searching to discover your true happiness, or an employer looking to hire and empower top performers, the Core Values Index assessment can help you reach new ground.
- The Core Values Index (CVI) is the only completely objective personal assessment available.
- Our 97.7% reliability rating is unmatched. No other psychometric assessment or personality test even comes close.
- Your results are presented with graphics, text, and videos to fit every learning style.
- The Complete CVI provides results that are customized specifically for you.
- The assessment takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Efficiently and effectively seek new talent with one-stop job posting
- Screen candidates based on their objective CVI scores
- Define the role with Top Performer Profiles™ and match candidates based on their CVI score
- Easily sort and select candidates with our powerful Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Boost team productivity and engagement with Performance Fuel
- Measure and enhance employee engagement with Happiness Index
Featured Job Postings
- The Alignment of Employment Success
- Understanding the Core Values Index Report
- Can You Look for Top Performers When Basic Workers are Hard to Find?
- Employee Turnover Causes Client Turnover
- Creating a Work Culture That Actually Works
- Feel the Power of a Well-phrased Goal
- Ikigai: Finding Your Personal Happiness
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? The Death of High Turnover
- Our Customers' Ultimate Motivation May Surprise You
- Hiring Without Interviews, 32-Hour Work Weeks, and Looking Forward to Performance Evaluations
- …read more
My recruiters with ideal CVI scores effortlessly perform their duties. They are more consistent and the job seems to come easier to them.Adam Morris, Co-founder, SalesFirst Recruiting