Apex - Pay Equity
Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System
NOTE: In 2017, the State of Oregon passed the Pay Equity Act, which took effect January 1, 2019. The law takes firm steps to ensure employers compensate their employees equitably.
Inspired by Oregon's Pay Equity Act, eRep created Apex, the Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System. Apex helps organizations compensate their employees equitably and comply with the law where applicable.
Even if you don't operate in Oregon, if you have two or more employees in your organization—including yourself—Apex is for you.
Ensuring employees are paid equitably can be a tedious process, and employers need all the help they can get to efficiently gather all relevant employee data and analyze it. That's why eRep create Apex.
How Apex Helps
Apex, eRep's Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, is a web-based application that helps organizations compensate their employees equitably—especially when required by law—in two key ways:
- Data Management
- Efficiently gather all required employee data into a well-managed system, saving you time.
- Analyze your employee and job data and provide reports that identify possible pay inequities. This helps ensure you are compliant with applicable laws.
Apex by eRep provide these benefits:
- Gathering all relevant employee data in one place is a challenge. Apex streamlines the process with an efficient templating system that saves you a lot of time.
- The analysis provided by Apex gives you the information you need to identify any compensation inequities that may exist.
- Several powerful reports give you the ability to immediately spot key trouble areas at a glance, and dive deep when more thorough analysis is needed, all in one easy to use application.
Employer Account — Sign-up
Sign up for an employer account at no charge.
Employer Success Tools
Let us know how we can help. An eRep Employer Services representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have about our suite of services.