Write for eRep
eRep is the leading provider of the Core Values Index psychometric assessment (CVI). Our blog and bi-weekly email newsletter, Core Values Insights, reaches tens of thousands of readers in North America and Europe with articles that enhance the lives of individuals, working professionals, and employers alike.
We have established a few guidelines for those wishing to get published with eRep:
- Articles must be between 600-2,000 words in length.
- Authors must use their real name — no pen names or pseudonyms allowed — and will be asked to provide a digital photo of themselves (headshot).
- Submitted articles must be original works of the author and cannot be published anywhere else. Once your article is published with eRep, it becomes the sole property of eRep (with proper attribution/by-line to the author, of course).
- Article queries must be submitted and approved first; we do not accept unsolicited whole articles.
- We do not publish product or service reviews.
To get started, send a brief description of yourself and why you want to be published on eRep's blog, along with a brief (one paragraph works nicely) description of your article idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your idea and get back to you if we feel it fits our target audience and mission.
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.