APARTMENT LEASING AGENT Share:
$15.00 - $16.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
At Milestone we-re all about cultivating relationships, fostering a sense of community and helping someone find their new -home-. Our team members aren-t just the best at what they do, they also possess a basic instinct to love their residents and provide excellent customer care. If this describes what you-re about, Milestone has a current opening for a LEASING AGENT at our 100-unit community in the Tanasborne area of NW Portland. We-d love to hear from you!
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed knowledge of the apartment community, its amenities and the surrounding neighborhood
- Maintaining awareness of local competition, market conditions and trends
- Daily quality control inspection of common areas and available apartment homes to assure consistent high quality standards
- Ensuring that available apartment homes are rented in a timely manner
- Documentation, review and follow-up of daily traffic, phone calls, emails and property visits via prospective resident guest cards
- Responsible for all phases of leasing - from initial contact through closing of lease
- Must follow and comply with company policies and procedures
In addition to being a -people loving- person, our LEASING AGENT position requires:
- Prior apartment leasing experience of at least 2 years with a solid track record for closing the sale!
- Superior organizational, telephone and verbal & written communication skills
- A professional appearance and the ability to communicate effectively and articulately.
- Basic computer skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Tenant Tech and AppFolio (or other industry-based database software)
- Availability to work weekends, as scheduled work week is from Wednesday through Sunday.
- Strong, dependable work ethic and positive attendance history, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback in improve performance.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local Fair Housing laws.
- Ability to develop relationships with all staff members and remain open to others- ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation (proof of insurance required)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check and drug/alcohol screening
Like this job?