ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT MANAGER Share:
$73,000.00 - $76,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Olive Tree Development is looking for an experienced Accounting Department Manager/CFO to oversee the overall financial and accounting planning and practices by providing analysis and recommendations on all financial operations for its property development, asset management and property operations divisions.
Primary experience for the desired candidate must relate to property management accounting and include -Yardi- and/or -AppFolio- software platforms.
The goal is to protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Annual compensation is $76K and includes: group medical benefit; life insurance; short term disability; holidays, sick and personal time off.
Olive Tree is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- - Partner with the President and CEO and management team to achieve the goals of protecting company revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- - Manage accounting staff
- - Oversee company fiscal function and performance
- - Maintain the integrity of overall fiscal operations for the property development, asset management and property operations divisions
- - Build infrastructure that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
The desired candidate will possess the following qualifications/skillsets:
- - Proven experience as a CFO, finance officer or relevant role, with primary focus on property management
- - Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- - Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Quickbooks)
- - Strong leadership and organizational skills
- - Excellent communication and people skills
- - Financial planning, strategy and risk management practices
- - Promotion of process improvement
- - Corporate finance
- - Budget development
Like this job?