Business Manager Share:
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
The Business Manager is responsible for this small business organization's day-to-day operations. They will manage employees, oversee work, and ensure the company policies are met. The Business Manager reports directly to the CEO of the business, and closely monitors the efficiency of business operations. The Business Manager will be involved in and manage all aspects of the company.
1. Developing business plans and strategies to align with company forecasts and goals.
2. Implementing recommendations to improve policies, processes and procedures.
3. Reviewing financial reports to improve budgets and operating costs.
4. Adhering to legal guidelines and local, state, and federal laws.
5. Building trust and long-term relationships with staff personnel, vendors, and clients.
6. Maintaining company records.
7. Evaluating and motivating employees for advancements.
8. Recruiting, hiring and supervising personnel.
9. Support marketing, sales, PR, and operations at networking events and conferences.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in management, business, or related field.
2. Three to five years of previous experience in management, administration or related field.
3. Working knowledge of various IT, computer programs, i.e. Microsoft Office suite, etc.
4. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
5. Self-motivated and directed, goal oriented and organized proven leadership.
6. Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Manages personnel records, company orientation and onboarding procedures.
8. Comfortable in both leadership and team-player roles.
9. Manages company case management systems.
10. Strong financial and accounting background and knowledge.
Like this job?