L2 Software Development Support Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Allegro Credit is a leading point-of-sale consumer finance company in the musical instrument and elective medical markets. We collaborate with merchants to offer financing solutions at the time of sale, allowing customers to seamlessly and efficiently finance their purchase, and allowing merchants to meet the demands of a wider customer base with direct cash funding and minimal set-up.
Allegro Credit is in a period of rapid profitable growth and seeks to add team members to help it achieve full potential. We are seeking a Tier 2 Technical Support Associate to join our team. This individual will be responsible to assist in handling internal technical support for our internally-developed software systems, and will bring strong communication and problem-solving skills to help address questions and concerns. The role may also perform various System Administration tasks, and provides the opportunity to perform coding or software development if desired.
- Respond to internal requests, questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, respectful, caring and competent manner to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Work with Requestors to ensure that technical support tickets using JIRA are fully explained, updated, and documented.
- Learn and understand the technical details of custom built software solutions.
- Perform analysis to troubleshoot problems using techniques such as reviewing log and trace files, reproducing the issue, or review software/database source code.
- Work with the Development team at a technical level to resolve the problems and follow up with requestors to test and ensure that issues are indeed fully resolved.
- Assist in administration of commercial software platforms such as Salesforce and other GUI based systems to satisfy change requests and other administrative tasks.
- Follow checklists to execute corrective operational tasks, including customizing and executing scripts.
- Assist in back up our System Administrator to provide support in other IT technical areas as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (from an accredited 4-year school), and a minimum of 2 years experience working on a technical helpdesk or equivalent software support role.
- Customer service focus and experience.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with error logs and issue resolution.
- Competence with Microsoft Windows Systems.
- Organized and professional.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Database (SQL) a plus
- Familiarity with computer programming and scripting a plus.
- Systems Administration or software development experience a plus.
Like this job?