Helpdesk Tech Share:
$18.00 - $25.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Computers Made Easy started in 1995 in Vancouver, WA, building and servicing custom computers. Years later, we are a recognized leader in IT management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service that has helped to grow our business throughout Washington, Oregon and California.
We know there are no one-size-fits-all solutions for any company, so we ensure that our services are tailored to our customers' specific needs and aligned with their goals. We are happy to provide long-term or short-term services, making our contracts as flexible and personalized as possible.
We are currently looking for an organized, practical and reliable Helpdesk Tech to serve our clients. The right candidate will work in an efficient and effective manner to close customer tickets as quickly as possible. This leads to maximum customer-satisfaction and enables our business to maintain and grow our client base.
As part of the job, we also offer:
- Health care
- 401K plan
- Holidays paid day off
- Sick pay
- Answer incoming client phone calls
- Create client tickets
- Ask the right questions and document all critical information
- Take accurate notes and enter details into internal system
- Problem-solve client issues within 30-minute company guideline
- Maintain a courteous, compassionate and professional manner in all situations
- MSP Experience is highly preferred
- A+ Certified, Network Plus highly preferred
- Must be fluent in Windows and Office application
- Experience in Office 365
- Experience in Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Task-driven and results-oriented
- Must be organized, with an attention to the details and information
- Good and reasoned communication
Like this job?