Doctor Assistant - Chiropractic office Share:
$20.00 - $24.00 Annually
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
Wagner Chiropractic has been happily serving patients in Eustis for over 15 years. Our goal with our patients is to help them by avoiding opioid or pain killer addictions, risky epidurals, and failed back surgeries. Our practice is limited to difficult cases such as scoliosis, slipped disc injuries, and neuropathy. We also are a wellness clinic offering weight loss, supplements, acupuncture, and massage.
Position: Doctor Assistant
We are currently looking for an efficient, high-energy, and patient-focused Doctor Assistant to perform patient care services and work with our driven team. The Doctor Assistant fulfills and carries out the treatment schedule for patients as prescribed by the Doctor with a high quality of care. This person acts as an extension of the Doctor by educating patients and promoting of the Practice's services, while taking care of multiple patients at the same time. The Doctor Assistant must be action-oriented and caring when it comes to services, treatment and following-through with all patients care to ensure maximum patient satisfaction. This person plays a critical role in production of services and assisting the doctor with follow through of treatments and necessary care, which leads to growth for our company.
Base pay plus bonus potential. Many benefits available. (Vision, dental, PTO, 401K and more)
Work schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Weekends and Wednesdays off.
- Make sure equipment is working and clean, and supplies are ordered
- Communicating of procedures, equipment and machines with patients so they understand what is going on (Patient Education)
- Take responsibility and strategize for optimal flow of multiple patients
- Take patients on and off machines and equipment in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between Dr. and patient and handling objections
- Assist with Dr. examinations and x-rays
- Stay one step ahead of the Dr. and anticipate her needs, and take proactive approach to problem-solving with regards to patients
- Must align with Doctor and understand where all patients are at in the process
- Conserve Dr.'s time to focus on developing and growing the business
- At the end of each day, prepare for next day's patients and their needs
- Coordination and communication with Dr. and internal staff
- Minimum of 6 months of medical, physical therapy, and/or chiropractic experience
- Need to be patient-focused and love hands on work with patients
- Physical Therapy Assistant, CNA, LPN, or nurse training preferred
- Must be organized and fast-paced
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!