Radiology Tech Share:
Steck Medical Group & Woodland Urgent Care
Shift: Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
Address: 1299 Bishop Rd Chehalis, WA 98532
Contact NaTasha 360-740-4051.
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures. Protects patient, self, and other staff from radiation hazards. Takes X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety, which involves setting up and operating radiographic equipment used in the medical diagnosis and/or treatment of patients and includes implementing infection control procedures for the work area. Selects proper ionizing factors for radiological diagnosis. Adjusts/sets radiographic controls. Positions patients and takes X-rays of specific parts of the patient-s body as requested by physicians. Checks X-rays for clarity of image, retaking when needed.
- Maintains required records including patient records, daily log books, and monthly reports. Performs quantity and quality control checks to assure X-ray unit meets standards required by laws, rules, and departmental policies. Complies with safety standards.
- Cleans, maintains, and makes minor adjustments to radiographic equipment, including determining equipment repairs.
- Maintains radiographic supplies and orders as necessary.
- Requests outside images for upcoming appointments. Ensures images are available for surgery at outside facility, if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: A minimum of two years of experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.