Case Manager Share:
$20.00 - $24.00 Annually
Disc Centers of America - Eustis and Laser Pain Centers located
inside Wagner Chiropractic has been successfully serving patients in Eustis for
over 15 years. Our goal with our patients is to help them overcome back problems
and health crises though natural health means. Many patients -Avoid Back
Surgery- because of the work we do. We treat patients with chiropractic, class
III and class IV laser, spinal decompression, physical therapy, acupuncture,
and other non-invasive means. Our practice focuses on difficult cases such as
scoliosis, slipped disc injuries, and neuropathy, as well as other challenging
The role of Case Manager is to process all collections. They
oversee all the patient finances and making sure to obtain all outstanding fees
and payments. The focus of this role is on accounting and billing which
requires a lot of filing and paperwork, and any needed faxing. This person
needs to process patient payments in an effective and easy manner to help
patients with financial flexibility using both insurance and out of pocket pay.
It is the Case Manager-s duty to assure maximum full pay from insurance
accounts is received. They are also responsible for interfacing with attorneys
in Personal Injury Cases and Workers Compensation Cases and managing all
subpoenas issued to the Doctor. This person should also be able to flex into
another position to assist when needed and keep up with the flow of the clinic,
they must also build patient files or packets, and communicate with other
doctors- offices to acquire patient referrals and needed medical documents.
- Build patient files and packets
- Collect all payments
- Interface with insurance companies and attorneys
- Oversee all finances
- Making calls to acquire overdue payments and fees
- Helping patients get financial assistance - Care Credit
- Follow-up calls with insurance companies to maximize patient full-pay
- Outsourcing to other doctor offices for needed patient information
- Maintaining the integrity of patient-s time and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- 2+ years experience in Billing and Coding preferred
- Good communication skills are a must
- Faxing notes/ EMC requests/ Referrals to Neuro
- Flexible in job duties and assigned daily tasks
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!