Patient Coordinator - Chiropractic office Share:
$14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
Disc Centers of America - Eustis and Laser Pain Centers America located in Wagner Chiropractic has been happily serving patients in Eustis for over 15 years. Our goal with our patients is to help them by avoiding opioid or pain killer addictions, risky epidurals and failed back surgeries. Our practice is limited to difficult cases such as scoliosis, slipped disc injuries and neuropathy. We also are a wellness clinic offering weight loss, supplements, acupuncture and massage. Visit our website at: www.wagnerchiro.com
We are currently looking for an organized, practical, reliable and driven Patient Coordinator to coordinate all patient care activities. This role is important for our business as it is the first face the customer sees and must be a person of influence with patients throughout their visit. The Patient Coordinator does not just answer phones and facilitate paperwork, but must be action-oriented when it comes to scheduling, organizing and following-through with all patients to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. This person plays a critical role in advancing patient appointments, which leads to growth for our company.
Base pay plus bonus potential for closing packages.
- Answer incoming calls and greet patients
- Handle all patient paperwork, manage patient files and coordinate payments
- Patient scheduling and reminder/follow-up calls
- Close-out the patient process and educate on services and fees
- Check out customers and collect payment, as well as present options to patients
- Know and manage the schedule of all patients, and prepare for the next day's appoinments
- Outbound phone calls to insurance companies, attorneys, patients, etc.
- Request and collect records, verification of insurance benefits, and patient correspondence letters/statements
- Must be organized with an attention to detail
- Need to be patient-focused
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be goal-oriented
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!