Nealy Pierce is an executive search firm specializing in securing permanent talent for hospitals and healthcare systems across the US. We are dedicated to building lasting relationships with both clients and candidates and offer a personal experience unmatched by the bulky, bureaucratic firms.
Nealy Pierce reaches candidates others can-t find through our commitment to hard work, our internal interview process, and industry best practices - matching each client and candidate to obtain the best possible long-term fit.
We are currently looking for an action-oriented, driven, and independent Recruiter to support the Business Development team. It is important that this position identify, recruit and build trust with talented clinicians and leaders which leads to the successful placement of candidates for our clients.
- Identify and prospect talent - Ask good questions in the prospecting process to qualify candidates
- Recruit talent - get candidates excited about the job
- Communicate frequently with candidates and keep them informed
- Build trust and rapport with candidates
- Create compelling job ads, descriptions emails, etc. to market the jobs to candidates
- Ability to self-manage, work independently and overcome obstacles throughout the day
- Need to be savvy with computer, phone, email, text and CRMs
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!