Shipping & Receiving Specialist Share:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
CorkSport is seeking an experienced Shipping & Receiving Specialist to support our Worldwide Mazda Community.
In this hybrid position, the ideal Mazda Enthusiast will leverage their previous warehousing experience to drive accuracy and cost reductions, while leading our shipping process. In addition, the applicant will enjoy seamlessly sharing responsibilities in quality assurance, receiving, and assembling aftermarket performance parts. Strong leadership, time management, and communication skills are essential.
Our ideal candidate has 2 years of hands-on shipping and receiving experience backed by a strong knowledge of warehousing, is mechanically inclined and loves wrenching on their Mazda. This means you might already be an active member of the Mazda Community - supporting your performance parts addiction through a shipping/receiving, warehousing or an inventory control position. Your success will demand keen attention to detail and a solid track record of successful organization and planning. Further, the Shipping & Receiving Specialist will have the ability to directly connect with people to ultimately support both our internal and external customer service models.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, CorkSport is the #1 brand in Mazda aftermarket performance parts and accessories. With high-quality parts and excellent customer service, we work with our customers to make their Mazda performance dreams a reality. If regularly hanging out with the CorkSport Team and working directly with the Mazda Community sounds like a dream come true, we want you to consider applying for our open position.
- Apply online at: http://erep.com/e/40835/job/
- Complete the free 15-minute eRep assessment (Required)
- In a SINGLE File: Attach your Resume + Cover-Letter outlining your automotive passion, experience with aftermarket performance and/or Modifying Mazdas!
Applicants that do not complete the Free 15-minute eRep.com assessment and/or do not attach a cover letter + resume will not be considered.
- Seamlessly shift priorities between shipping & receiving, inventory control, and assembling CorkSport Mazda performance parts within tight deadlines.
- Manage daily shipping reporting, stock check reviews, and serve as the expert on shipping costs, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze internal trends in shipping costs to identify, develop and implement procedures to reduce shipping costs for our end customers.
- Collaborate closely with sales, operations, marketing, and engineering teams to ensure a high-quality, end-to-end customer experience.
- Act as a customer service conduit for processing and producing customer WOWs.
- Review and resolve UPS billing discrepancies directly with UPS and USPS.
- Assist and reinforce CorkSport branding marketing through social media posting, and ad hoc content generation.
- Attend and support local Mazda Community Events.
- Flexibility to take on additional duties as needed.
- 2 years of experience with shipping and receiving software.
- First-hand knowledge of warehousing coupled with a minimum of 2 years in a successful Shipping & Receiving position.
- Proven track record of engaging in positive consistent interactions within a team and growing long-term relationships.
- Track record of using data to drive decisions in business with a demonstrated attention to detail, ability, or organize and plan consistent quality of work.
- Excellent ability to organize, manipulate, interpret, and report the results of data analysis utilizing Excel, Smartsheet, and QuickBooks.
- Clear, consistent, and effective written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability in building relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously within a structured team environment and independently managing high profile tasks.
- Direct experience in the automotive aftermarket with knowledge of the 2006 - 2013 Mazdaspeed 3/6 and 2014+ Mazda platforms highly desired.
- Work for the #1 company in Mazda Aftermarket Performance
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- $15 hr DOE
Unique CorkSport Benefits
To support CorkSport's mission of turning your car dreams into reality and maintaining work-life balance we offer the following:
- Monthly incentive to drive a Mazda of your choice
- Each employee receives funds twice a year to modify their Mazda
- We work half-day on Fridays! We want you to have time to hit car events, right?
Like this job?