Estimator - Shop Manager Share:
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Baxter Builders is a local central Oregon company dedicated to serving our customers. We have been in business for 17 years and have consistently grown the company, even when the economy was difficult. We provide highly-skilled crews to frame some of the largest and most complex buildings in the area. We specialize in all aspects of framing and engineered wall systems.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, detail-oriented and problem-solving Estimator to bid on projects and Manage our Wall Panel Shop. The right person will lead the Shop as efficiently and effectively as possible with accurate scheduling and forecasting of work flow leading to increased capacity. This role requires some proactive outreach and communication with builders and framers in the Central Oregon area to increase panel quotes and projects.
If this position sounds like you and you want to join a growing, successful business then please take the assessment and attach your resume.
- Produce and increase new client take-offs and estimating projects
- Gathering and organizing of all required information for estimating the work (emails, plans, documents, etc.)
- Scheduling and forecasting of projects for the Shop
- Understand customer pipeline flow and make adjustments
- Run the Shop and look for efficiencies and process improvement while ensuring productivity
- Monitor production reports and make adjustments
- Look for and communicate with new client estimating opportunities
- Must work within MiTek software system
- Framing, wall panel or truss systems experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively estimate projects
- Ability and/or desire to increase the amount of bids and quotes
- Some management experience is preferred
Like this job?