Project Manager Share:
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Baxter Builders is a full-service Construction Company serving all of Central Oregon. We can handle all construction needs from big to small, we can do it all. Baxter Builders is built on craftmanship, efficiency, professionalism and integrity. We strive to provide a professional, worry-free building process resulting in buildings of the highest quality and workmanship.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented, organized, practical and trust-worthy Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible from start to finish on both residential and commercial projects, being as efficient and effective as possible for on-time and under-budget delivery. The project workload will be split between Custom Homes and Commercial Structures. This position is critical to our company ensuring that the job is done right leading to satisfied clients, as most of our business comes from repeat and referral customers.
- Accurate bidding and estimating
- Build the Project Schedule and meet deadlines
- Develop contracts for approval with Owners and Sub-Contractors
- Material and quantity take-offs and purchasing
- Submit billings, invoices and track for reconciliation
- Analyze plans to understand the whole job and know what Sub-Contractors need to do
- Work with Site Supervisors to troubleshoot and handle any issues that arise
- Work with Sub-Contractors to keep project on target and think ahead to avoid challenges
- Fulfill change orders
- Finishwork selection and documentation with Owners
- Responsible for permits and inspections
- Close out projects (build job book, all materials and specs, certificate of occupancy, etc.)
- 5+ years of Construction Project Management experience
- Must be organized, with an attention to the details and information
- Good and reasoned communication, using diplomacy and level-headed thinking
Like this job?