Sewer Sales Estimator - Outside Sales Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Axiom PDX is an up and coming sewer and excavation company offering services throughout the greater Portland Metro area and we're looking to expand our amazing team! Axiom is a small company with a big heart and continues to experience about 200% sales growth each year. We have a strong team atmosphere and a priority to do excellent and honest work for our customers.
We're looking for an outside sales position to provide our customer facing experience with excellence and formulate the needs of our customers with experience, accuracy, and professionalism. Ideally you have strong work experience in the sewer or plumbing industry, are comfortable using technology and estimating software, and you have a strong understanding of job costs and how to price for profitability.
Great salary/commission schedule and benefits for the right candidate!
- Partnering with the project manager and office manager for developing a daily schedule of productive activity from qualified leads.
- Responding to and initiating telephone contact with potential customers.
- Completing camera inspections of sewer lines for customers and accurately diagnosing defects.
- Informing and educating homeowners with regard to their sewer issues and offering options for repair or replacement.
- Preparing and presenting proposals for sewer replacements or repair that is specific for the individual homeowner's needs.
- Execute the sales process from introduction of services, writing up estimates, to signing agreements in order to meet booking, conversion, and job profitability goals.
- Closing sales and achieving assigned sales performance objectives
- Create trust and value when presenting sewer repair options to homeowners.
- Present our company as the most integrity-driven, knowledgeable, and professional choice to work with.
- Developing community relationships for referral and sales opportunities .
- Creating documentation for job details to inform excavation team of what will be needed to complete contracted work and collaborating with the excavation team to ensure the job is executed accurately and professionally as needed.
The ideal candidate will preferably possess 5 years of proven sales experience including 2 years of outside sales in residential / home services / residential construction industry. A strong business acumen and sales skills are required as well as proven success engaging customers and solving problems.
Residential Plumbing or similar service industry experience preferred! Sewer Sales experience is highly desirable.
A valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to pass a background check is a must.
Like this job?