Painters. If quality work is your thing, let's talk! Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
This is with a GROWING, SUCCESSFUL, STABLE - YEAR AROUND WORK painting company.
Who we are:
Focused on quality work. We do things correctly and produce beautiful results.
Tightly knit. Focused on common goals.
Serious about growth. We expect continuous improvement for ourselves and our customers. We meet every week to discuss our successes and where we can improve.
Safe. We take our health seriously and follow best safety practices.
Qualities of who we are looking for:
Motivated to produce results. A tendency to overcome challenges through pure hard work.
Detail oriented individuals. Picky is a good thing in our book!
The ability to stay in pursuit of a goal despite obstacles and challenges.
Preference to pay attention to details and deliver error-free work.
Natural preference, and if required the ability to be in a leadership role.
Hourly wage is DOE. Wages can be significantly higher than listed below.
Starting Wages for each skill level:
Mid Level 18+
Site lead 23+
Profit sharing benefits
Vacation & sick time
Consistent Year Around Work
Potential Company Van
Tool sets and 1 set of whites provided at start
Reliable Transportation (Truck/Van a plus).
Able to learn, work on a team, and listens to instructions. We train apprentices!
Must have good verbal and written skills.
Capable of passing drug test.
Proof of ID and Legal Residency.
Dress must be clean painters whites and have a professional appearance.
Go to Erep.com/e/40852/ and complete the CVI assesment.
- Painting Skills Expected. Very proficient in efficiency and quality of all basic painter skills.
- Application of stains, oils, latex, and clear coats by brushing, rolling and spraying.
- Strong skills in airless fine finish spraying on cabinets, and wood work with all paints and clear coats needed. Leadership.
- Able to train, organize, supervise, motivate, and lead a crew of painters of various skill levels to accomplish a job on time, clean, and according to Veenhuizen Quality Standards.
- Pay depending on ability. Plus profit sharing benefits per company policy and vacation per company policy.
- Able to set up a job, perform work independently with a high degree of efficiency, cleanliness and professionalism and lead a crew.
- Capable of spraying exteriors and interiors. Interiors include walls and trim packs.
- Capable of moving and lifting ladders and equipment. Proficient in use of power washing equipment.
- Reliable Transportation (Truck/Van a plus).
- Able to learn, work in fast paced environment, work on a team, and listens to instructions.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and fine finish ability needed to upper pay scale.
- Capable of passing drug test.
- Consistently on time.
- Must be very efficient in use of time and able to do skilled work.
- Proof of ID and Legal Residency.
- Dress must be clean painters whites and have a professional appearance.
- Must be a team player, good with customers and other workers.
Like this job?