Drain + Field Service Technician Share:
$20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Axiom PDX is an up and coming sewer repair/replacement and excavation company within the Portland Metro area in a strong growth phase. We're looking to find a new team member to take on specific field service duties to assist the efficiency of our crew! If you have the appropriate experience and are looking for a company you can grow with, let's connect. We're looking for someone who is detail-oriented, dependable, and integrity driven.
We're a smaller family-oriented team but we offer all our employees medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Hydro jetting sanitary sewer lines to clear obstructions such as root intrusion or debris
- Performing sewer scopes and creating reports to explain findings
- Locating sewer lines in preparation of excavation
- Meeting with inspectors as needed
- Supporting sewer crew as needed
- Providing an excellent customer-facing experience with each customer interaction
- Experience working within the sewer construction field
- Two years experience as a drain technician or field service technician using hydro jetting and sewer scoping equipment preferred
- Valid driver's license with positive driving record
- Must be available for emergency calls as they arise (potential for work on nights and weekends as needed)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and physically fit/agile enough to access sewer vents on rooftops safely if needed
- Comfortable with technology
- Able to pass background check
Like this job?