Working Construction Foreman for Apartment Remodeling Share:
$55,000.00 - $67,500.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Rare, Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
Established multi-family developer, owner, and operator seeks one or two individuals with experience in all facets of construction to work towards becoming a principal in the ownership of over 1,000 apartment units.
You have worked very hard to obtain experience and have a track record of performance. It is now time to establish your future instead of securing someone else's.
The ideal candidate will have self performed a majority of the trades with a high concentration in carpentry or plumbing.
This opportunity is limited to select candidates who possess work ethic, integrity, and take pride in their work. We need individuals who will always show up on-time and think like an owner versus an employee.
We offer Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Holidays and most importantly, the opportunity to create a retirement plan which includes owning the apartments that you will help repair, build, and maintain.
- General carpentry
- Window, door, and siding installation
- Light electrical and plumbing (within permissible limitations)
- Flooring installation
- Minor Plumbing Repairs
- Drywall repair and installation
- Roofing repair
- Commercial painting
- Material and supply running
- Other general construction responsibilities as needed
- Must have your own tools (The company will provide a tool allowance or tools after 1 year)
- Must have an insured, working vehicle and a valid driver's license. (Company Vehicles Available)
- Must have a great work ethic, integrity and a strong desire to own apartments
Like this job?