E-Commerce Manager Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Performance Race Engineering, LLC is seeking a highly motivated E-Commerce Manager who is knowledgeable about the automotive aftermarket industry to insure the success of our rapidly developing website.
E-Commerce Manager responsibilities include: maintaining website configurations with a knowledge of CSS and HTML web page design; creating and maintaining campaign advertisements on several platforms such as Amazon, Facebook, Google; creating marketing videos and placing in optimum networking areas for brand growth; maintaining, editing, and adding website products for accuracy; packaging and shipping products and kits using warehouse inventory. This individual will also work with external web designers, web host support, and sales representatives from other companies. The E-Commerce Manager will oversee and contribute to all aspects of the company-s internet sales process, as needed. New procedures and methodologies must be created to further develop the growth of the brand and the company. A sense of pride and ownership is crucial to this position and will insure the success of the individual as well as the company.
- Experience with e-commerce stores (intermediate or better)
- General knowledge or interest in web design or coding
- Proficient in using Windows OS and Microsoft Office tools
- Moderate skills with a photo and video editing tools
- Interest or knowledge in Subaru performance parts
- Warehouse logistics
- Knowledge of standard shipping procedures
- Technical customer support
- Marketing strategies
- Developing new company procedures
Like this job?