Since opening our doors in 2002, Performance Race Engineering, has consistently been a leader in automotive aftermarket sales and service in the Pacific Northwest. Our priority is to provide our clients with high quality products and excellent customer service as we customize and build their personal vehicle for speed and agility.
PRE team members have a passion for racing that motivates them to consistently reach for and achieve quality and excellence for our clients. We seek individuals who work hard, are excellent team players, and who share our enthusiasm for motor sports. Our shipping/warehouse clerk must thrive in a fast-paced, technical environment, display exceptional troubleshooting skills, and have excellent customer service experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfill, package, and ship online orders
- Process online order returns
- Answer customer emails and phone calls
- Efficiently organize and stock warehouse shelves
- Lift up to 50 lbs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service experience
- A passion for cars/racing and a solid knowledge of automotive aftermarket parts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
Like this job?
The Core Values Index is the most accurate professional-grade personality assessment available, achieving a 97.7% repeat reliability score in longitudinal studies. No other assessment even comes close (Myers-Briggs MBTI™, DiSC™, etc.).