Press Releases and News
- June 9, 2020 — NBC affiliate, KGW, interviews eRep CEO, Travis Stovall, about his experience as an African American entrepreneur.
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- Surviving Quarantine With The Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 6 Days Ago
- Choose To Be Someone You're Not 1 Week Ago
- Job Interviews From Hell 2 Weeks Ago
- Effective Feedback Based on the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 3 Weeks Ago
- Humor: A Day in the Life After the CVI 1 Month Ago
- Quarantine Work-life: Conducting Performance Evaluations With Remote Workers 1 Month Ago
- How I See You And How You See Me 1 Month Ago
- Four Experts, One Question: How Do You Give Constructive Feedback That Is Actually Constructive? 1 Month Ago
- Overcoming Layers of Stereotype and Bias Programming 2 Months Ago
- How to Manage Anxiety When Working From Home 2 Months Ago
- Personal Growth with the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 2 Months Ago
- The Insidious Nature of Unconscious Bias 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.