Truck Driver (Class B or Class A) Share:
$25.00 - $32.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Lovett is looking for our next team member who takes pride in seeing the results of a job well done. At Lovett, we strive to be different in how we interact with each other and how we delight our customers with our service. We have Core Values that are not just words on the wall but we really stand by them. We embrace a diverse workforce and encourage women and minorities to apply. Our main service area is the Portland Metro area, this means no overnight traveling for our teams.
We are looking for our next team members to join the Vac department. Class B or Class A Vac Truck Drivers with at least one year of vac operating experience preferred.
- $25.00 - $32.00 per hour with a $1500 sign-on bonus.
- Paid health insurance for employee 100% (dependents paid by employee)
- Voluntary dental, vision, supplemental
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid Holidays
If you want to be a part of a team that works together we look forward to hearing from you. Visit our website to learn more about who we are lovettservices.com
Job Duties Include but Limited To:
- Operate vac truck for removal and disposal of waste from one location to a disposal site.
- Experience with operating and driving a vac truck
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, wrap and unwrap hoses
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Be reliable and responsible
- Treat equipment with care as if it was your own & perform regular maintenance
- Take accountability for job performance
- Valid Class B or Class A driver license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment DOT drug test
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Like this job?