Vacation Planner/Reservation Sales Share:
$18.00 - $20.00 Hourly + commission
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
At Bennington Properties, we are a culture of "A-players." We define A-Players as those who can and will commit to and live with the below principles and who will be successful in helping our company thrive. We understand that not every person is ready to play at this level and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. You would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following principles:
-Be accountable and take 100% ownership of your actions - see it, solve it, do it
-Be a part of the solution
-Be curious: What else can I do? What can I do better?
-Be extraordinary; reject average
-Be ho'okipa* - show others that you care and respect them
*Ho'okipa is the Hawaiian word for hospitality and is defined as welcoming all with warmth, sincerity and respect.
We are currently looking for an action-oriented, personable and organized A-Player to facilitate our reservation sales opportunities and help place renter clients into the right properties as a Vacation Planner. Each Vacation Planner is assigned multiple leads daily with the expectation of closing each client within our portfolio of properties. The Vacation Planner is the first interaction with our customers and is responsible for creating "raving fans" of our Company by providing extraordinary communication before, during and after their trip.
This position has commission and bonus opportunities in addition to a base salary. The role can be performed remotely, but all Vacation Planners must be in Sunriver, OR at least once per quarter (min. of 3-5 times per year).
- Ability to effectively communicate with our clients and create a tone of hospitality
- Log into lead system every day and take action on current and new leads
- Assist clients to find the right property for their budget
- Have extensive knowledge of current inventory, properties and Sunriver area
- Keep detailed notes on clients in Track software
- Connect with clients via text, email and phone calls and respond with urgency
- Collect client contracts and process payments
- Must be persistent but not pushy
- Start clients' trips off with a good experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill (both with team & clients)
- Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to negotiate and close sales
- Efficient and fast
- Organized and able to multi-task
Like this job?