Inside Sales Representative & Digital Strategy Consultant (telecommute available) Share:
Digital Strategy Group, Inc. is a digital marketing agency (marketing as "Texas Digital" / "Texas SEO") that delivers Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Advertising, Social Media Marketing, and more. We function with the highest degree of operational excellence and customer service. We maintain a reputation as a delivery source with the highest degree of operational excellence and customer satisfaction. We are headquartered in Phoenix, AZ near the Deer Valley Airport while operating virtually around the United States.
This position is an in-office or telecommute position for the right candidate. This position reports directly to the CEO. We are conveniently located near the Deer Valley Airport. Full training is provided for the right candidate who is humble, hungry, smart, & coachable.
The primary contribution for the inside sales role for the company is to drive sales through outbound
calls, by cold calling and lead management. They will set appointments and complete the entire
sales process by following an identified sales matrix. They will be effective at setting and managing
customer expectations by using a consultative sale nature with a transactional presence. They will be
effective at following up and moving to a closed sale in an average of 4 to 6 weeks. Success in the
role will have them complete 40 to 60 sales calls per day producing, at least $10K per month in
- Consistently make outbound Phone Calls
- Transition the client from sale to Digital Strategist for on-boarding
- Set qualified appointments
- Present, overcome objections, negotiate and move to close sale (effective presentation of the company)
- Manage leads in pipeline (CRM)
- Advertising, representing the company name, research
- Hunter Mentality
- B-2-B Telephone Sales Skills
- SEO Sales Experience
- Digital Marketing Sale Experience
- 1+ year experience in selling Digital Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, SM, etc)
- Cold Calling Guru
- Self-Starter, Problem Solver
- High need for achievement; Loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic and optimistic; Unfazed by rejection
- Experience working with CRM's
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota, goal-driven environment
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently, consultatively; Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.