Executive Account Manager (Sales) Share:
position provides a base salary of $28k plus commission. Activity is required
Monday - Friday with extended days depending on work demands and deadlines.
Work requirements primarily responsible for being the sole point of contact for
a developing a portfolio of clients. Business Advocate to work with and
support the Implementation and Benefit teams during transition from prospect to
client of Aliat. This position will be responsible for ongoing client satisfaction
from an Owner/Executive-level in addition to retention of the client.
offer a fun working environment where culture is of high importance. We value
and distinguish our staff as a tight knit family of professionals. With a
completely renovated tenant improvement of 5,000 square feet, our in-office amenities
include ergonomic sit/stand work stations, complimentary espresso, full kitchen,
off-site/after-hours team culture building activities/events, weekly catered
staff meetings, and much more!
offers medical, dental & vision benefits, 401k match, telemedicine, life
insurance, voluntary benefits, a rich PTO plan, an incentive driven wellness
platform including gym membership and activity tracker, as well as a dynamic
and collaborative work environment - with brand new state-of-the-art amenities.
is an equal opportunity employer offering a collaborative work environment and
- Responsible for administration of a client base while establishing relationships, producing revenue and educating prospects/clients
- Responsible for acting as a strategic professional with Owners, Executives and Managers at client organization both remotely and on client-site, as needed
- Accountable for proactively building and managing relationships and maintaining credibility at Owner and Executive levels within client organizations
- Liaison to prospects of various inner departments answering consultative questions leading up to a sale
- Continued engagement and professional relationship building throughout client life cycle
- Subject matter expert of services offered by Aliat (i.e. HR and payroll support, wellness, life, dental, health, retirement, telemedicine, employee assistance, worker-s compensation, cafeteria, voluntary benefits, etc.)
- Qualification of prospects in alignment with our wellness, engagement and culture through defined processes
- Attend, participate in and/or conduct final presentations
- Interact with prospects and clients via, processing calls, email, digital screen share technology, and face-to-face communication
- Work as a liaison and point of contact for owners and executives to Aliat departments
- Act as a liaison between client/employee and operations
- Collect and review client data from diagnostic to contract sale to ensure accuracy
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with clients, Aliat staff and management
- Timely data entry and management of individual activities within CRM
- Respond to clients in a timely manner
- Work directly with internal departments on annual client evaluations (benefit renewal)
- Work with Chief Sales Officer and Client Services on any client retention matters
- Open and frequent communication with Chief Sales Officer and Director of Sales Operations about any problems, road blocks, concerns or needs for additional training
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in verifiable experience
- 2 years minimum of profitable commercial professional services sales experience
- Ability to obtain a Health and Life Insurance license within 60 days or less of hire
- PEO experience preferred
- 1 year office administrative experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of Human Resources / Payroll / Benefit Administration
- Proficiency in use of a CRM tool (MS Dynamics preferred)
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Valid transportation and proof of insurance
- Practical and rapid problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to listen closely and obtain strategic information within meetings
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate and interpret complex thoughts
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer service driven / focus
- High integrity and ability to follow-through
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm and think rationally under pressure
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.