Apartment Manager (On-Site/Full-Time) Scappoose, OR Share:
$14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Milestone Property Management strives to attract and reward the most talented associates in our industry and aspires to challenge and support our team members to develop enduring skill sets built on core values of trust, integrity and excellence.
We're seeking an experienced on-site manager for our 80-unit apartment community in Scappoose, Oregon. This position requires that you live on-site. You'll need to be dedicated to providing excellent customer service, cultivating a sense of community with our tenants and treating the property like it is YOUR multi-million dollar investment.
Compensation includes full monthly rent credit on a 2-bedroom apartment, plus hourly rate of $14 to $16 an hour depending upon experience level. We're pleased to offer our full-time team members: group medical; $25K life insurance policy; short term disability; Personal Time Off, Sick Time, Holidays.
Milestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check.
If this sounds like the right position for you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Market and lease rental units
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Possess a thorough knowledge and practice of Fair Housing Laws
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property rules and regulations
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Stay up to date on market rents and other neighborhood developments
- Foster a pride of place and sense of community with residents
- High School Diploma/GED minimum. Any other industry or professional designations are a plus!
- At least 2 sold years managing an apartment community
- Must live on-site
- Excellent leasing, customer service and administrative skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and industry related software (Knowledge of AppFolio is a plus!)
- Must have valid driver's license, own vehicle and basic liability insurance coverage
Like this job?