Apartment Maintenance Technician Share:
$17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
We're looking for maintenance technicians who know how to use the tools in their tool belts! If you have "kick a**" maintenance skills and meet the below qualifications, we need to talk! Our team members don't look at assignments as hours-and-paychecks, they take pride in their work and perform as if their signature is on the project.
We are seeking maintenance technicians who can be dedicated to specific sites or be assigned to work on several sites within a region.
As a team member of Milestone Property Management's maintenance department, your benefits include: group medical, dental, disability, paid sick, vacation and sick; holidays, life insurance and mileage reimbursement.
Milestone Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-years of on-site apartment maintenance or previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Specialty tools will be provided, but must have own hand tools
- Must have own vehicle, current driver's license, registration and proof of insurance
Like this job?