Assistant Apartment Manager/Manager In Training (Scappoose, OR) Share:
$14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Milestone Property Management has positions available position for full time assistant apartment managers in the Portland Metro and Scappoose areas.
A terrific opportunity for someone with a solid background in customer service with administrative skills to start your career in the property management industry. This is an hourly, full-time position with GREAT benefits, AND includes a full monthly rent credit on an apartment.
You'll learn how to cultivate a happy, thriving community the right way and assist with marketing the property, leasing, coordinating maintenance repairs and projects, and organizing resident events. Our goal is to develop someone with great traits by arming them with the skills and tools to grow into an important long-term member of our team.
Milestone Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation listed may include partial rent credit.
- Market and lease rental units
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property's rules and regulations
- Stay up to date on market rents and other neighborhood developments
- Foster a pride of place and sense of community with residents
- At least 1 year of apartment leasing experience
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Tenant Tech and AppFolio (or other industry-based database software)
- Available to work weekends, as Saturdays and/or Sundays are required.
- Strong, dependable work ethic and positive attendance history.
- follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Pass background check
Like this job?