Apartment Community Manager Share:
At Milestone Property Management, we're all about building relationships, helping someone find their new "home" and providing quality customer service. Our team members aren't just the best at what they do, they also possess a basic instinct to cultivate a sense of community at the properties they manage as well as provide excellent customer service.
Various on-site positions at either full-time or part-time may be available. Some full time positions include a full monthly rent credit in addition to hourly compensation! We're looking for detail and result oriented candidates with at least two years of solid experience in multi-family residential property management and we'll provide the supportive and collaborative environment for you to grow with us!
Milestone Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Market and lease rental units, including keeping up to date on market rents and other neighborhood/area competition and developments
- Attract new residents by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current residents, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing available apartment homes
- Accomplish financial objectives for the investment with particular emphasis and focus on "value add" opportunities
- Rent collection and delinquency control/follow-up
- Enforcing property policies, rules & regulations
- Ensure all work orders and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Inspecting, scheduling and preparation of vacant apartment homes for new occupants
- Fostering a pride of place and community with residents
- A minimum of 2 solid years of recent experience as an on-site apartment manager with emphasis on "value add" achievements
- Great customer service skills, as you'll be the face and voice of our company and your community!
- Excellent leasing and marketing abilities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with ability to develop engaging content for marketing available apartment homes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and industry software (knowledge of AppFolio is a plus!
- High School Diploma,
GED, or equivalent required. Any other degree and/or industry
designations are an advantage!
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!