Personal Assistant/Office Manager/Protege Share:
$15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Looking for a hands-on Assistant Extraordinaire to assist a busy vertically integrated Real Estate Executive. This is a rare opportunity for an individual that is eager to take on all aspects of the Multi-Family Real Estate industry.
You-ll manage day-to-day workflow and use independent judgment and discretion with handling multiple projects, tasks, and assignments.
- Manage and coordinate complex calendar scheduling and appointments; including travel arrangements, and events
- Accomplish assigned tasks relating to real estate development, construction and property management
- Communicate effectively to clients and vendors
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform errands, office tasks, fundamental daily account monitoring
- Ensure timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and professionalism
- This candidate should have (3) years- experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, or Office Assistant.
- Pride in being dependable, reliable, punctual and proactive.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with an array of clientele, colleagues and collaborators.
- The ideal person should have reliable transportation, open availability, and flexible workflow.
- Proficiency with technology and programs (GSuite, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
- One year of experience in construction law, construction accounting, property management or real estate.
Like this job?