On Site Manager- Mobile Home Park (CENTRAL OREGON) Share:
$22.00 - $25.00 Hourly
Medical, Life Insurance
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
A GREAT opportunity for a reliable, self-motivated and professionally minded individual. Experience in managing family mobile home parks is preferred; however, we will certainly consider those with at least 2 years experience as manager for a multi-family apartment community.
This position is full-time and requires that you live on-site. You'll be overseeing the day-to-day operations of two mobile home parks with a combined total of 120 spaces. We're looking for a problem solving, project-operations manager with great Sales and customer service skills.
Compensation is $22 to $25 an hour based on an hourly non-exempt position and dependent upon your level of experience and includes monthly rent credit on a 2-bedroom mobile home and space rent credit. Sales experience is a necessary component to the success of this experience and will allow for additional financial bonuses added to the array of benefits and compensation already given. We also offer a great benefit package, which includes group medical insurance, Life Insurance, PTO/Holidays and Short Term Disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Direction day-to-day operations of mobile home parks, including: physically examining the properties on a daily basis, staff & vendor supervision and maintaining the overall investment.
- Marketing and sales of available mobile homes.
- Having pride of ownership for the parks, which includes ensuring an appealing curb appeal for current and prospective residents, and potential owners.
- Effectively collect rent and follow up on delinquent accounts
- Fill vacancies by leasing spaces and/or selling homes as needed.
- Maintain organized resident files.
- Enforce community rules/regulations.
- Improving the quality of the communy
- Collect loan payments on homes financed by affiliate companies
- Must be honest, dependable and able to work independently. Individual must be self-motivated and have good communication and reporting skills.
- Possess a positive and consistent work ethic.
- Pass a background, criminal and drug test.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. and on-call for emergencies and occasional appointments.
- 2+ Years of experience managing mobile homes a plus.
Like this job?