Executive Assistant Share:
$40,000.00 - $48,000.00 Annually
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Gerding Builders is a General Contractor/Construction Management company located in beautiful Corvallis, Oregon. The firm is comprised of knowledgeable Project Managers and Engineers with expertise in a large variety of markets and a wide range of projects. Projects include Commercial, Medical, Institutional, Non-Profits, K-12, Higher Education and Multi-Family projects spanning the Willamette Valley and the Oregon Coast. We take ownership for delivering each project on schedule, under budget, without safety incidents, with a high degree of quality, and with a professionalism and level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Gerding Builders is currently looking for an organized, reliable, and practical Executive Assistant to support the President and certain Leaders in the company. The right person will help lift the President and others to a higher-level of productivity and create efficiencies and processes to optimize performance. A successful candidate must function well in a fast-paced environment where their knowledge and information is accurate and timely for the situation. This person must act with urgency, but with an attention to the details as the most critical part of the job.
- Standardize, organize, and compile data and information to the right situation
- Set-up and schedule meetings, and also monitor calendars
- Email follow-up and related requests
- Assist Executives with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports
- Verify and review documents for correct information
- Work with and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting preparation and agendas
- Attend Executive Meetings and take notes/minutes
- Trustworthy individual who works in confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond in a timely manner
- Must be an effective communicator
- Construction experience preferred, but not required
Like this job?