Administrative Assistant and Office Clerk Share:
$14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Are you looking for new opportunity that make your career better? Come and grow with us!
We are currently looking for a well organized with hard working person to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Compare data with source documents, re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Answering calls and emails from clients and notaries; resolve issues that arise
- Input orders from our clients into our appointment system
- Provide support for administrative tasks
- Locate and correct data entry errors
- On the job training will be provided
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum high school diploma
- Customer service focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work both individually and within a team environment
- Must have previous experience as a admin assistant (or related)
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal, fluent in English
- Time management skills and ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Like this job?