Operations Manager Share:
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
If you are looking for a CHALLENGING career with opportunity for GROWTH, we may be the place for you! We are currently looking for for a practical and driven Operations Manager who enjoys advertising & marketing, and has a passion for serving customers and delivering results in a fast-paced environment. We are located in beautiful Central Oregon, serving customers across the country.
This role requires an experienced, data-driven manager to strategically lead our outstanding Client Success, Creative, Content and Development Teams. The Ops Manager is a dedicated, passionate, team leader which is critical in helping us keep growing and cultivating the incredible, premium services we have come to be known for. This person will facilitate and enforce our results-focused culture, while mandating the expected level of quality, productivity and satisfaction across all our work. The Operations Manager provides leadership, supervision, and technical expertise to support successful completion of organizational objectives. This position is responsible for the high-level success and productivity of each business group, including responsibility for planning department goals and directing the team toward achieving end results.
- Organize and oversee the schedules and work of assigned staff
- Ensure completion of team goals and deployments
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Handle discipline of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy
- Extensive knowledge of operations
- Ensure client retention through increased departmental and client performance, product knowledge and continued employee training
- Create a sense of urgency; delegate appropriately; motivate company teams to accomplish objectives
- Achieve company upsell goals of products and services for existing clients
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed
- Effectively manage the entire team to develop strategies, processes and campaigns within their departments
- Perform strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company's daily operations
- Interact regularly with executive team to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction
- Create, track and improve KPIs to consistently deliver exceptional service to clients via phone, email and chat
- Effectively communicate with and manage team to company goals, vision and values
- Motivate, guide and lead team members through positive, empowering and productive leadership
- A passion for all things marketing
- 3+ years experience in a high level leadership position, managing a team of up to 15 people, in different departments.
- Excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills with both team & clients.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments aligned with the company-s vision
- Excellent communication (with company and clients), problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Knowledge of marketing concepts (e.g. SEO, content marketing, PPC, etc.)
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects with multiple teams
- Help establish and maintain scalable processes, share best practices and create documentation with upper management to aid in company growth
- Strong knowledge of usability and user experience along with capability to utilize resources for problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of Hubspot & managing usability a plus
Like this job?