Security Officer - Cornelius Share:
Come join our team of passionate dedicated, and professional men and women providing excellence and value throughout the Portland Metro area.
A successful candidate in this position will be prepared, motivated and always ready to work with team members to complete the following responsibilities.
- Have a positive attitude, professional appearance, quality character and good personal hygiene - Provide foot and/or bicycle (Some Facilities have a company provided bicycle available) patrol at the facility;
- Report and attempt to prevent or stop unlawful activities.
- Respond and investigate reported problems, incidents, and citizen complaints; assess conditions, call emergency or other public safety resources and take action as warranted.
- Contact and persons: provide information, conduct themselves as goodwill ambassadors, and inform persons of rules and laws as needed.
- Take appropriate action to secure facilities and report maintenance hazards.
- Report any damage to facilities and maintenance problems, and other security hazards.
- Use two-way radios and/or cellular telephones to summon assistance, receive instructions, and communicate with other security officers.
- Report emergency medical, fire, crimes, serious disorder and other problems to 9-1-1, in accordance with SOP. Use police non-emergency number and contact other services.
- Respond to emergency situations
- Submit daily activity reports, incident reports, and other documentation as specified.
- Work greater than 10-hours per day and have the ability to work additional hours due to unexpected work
- Work under occasional tension or pressure
- Work alone
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping
Ability to Read and Write English - High School Diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.