SEO and Web Specialist Share:
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00 Annually
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
To be considered, complete the Free 15-minute eRep.com assessment and attach both a cover letter + resume in a single combined document.
- This is not a remote or contract position
- Relocation assistance and Visa Sponsorship are not available
- Apply online at http://erep.com/e/40884/job/
- Complete the Free 15-minute eRep assessment
- Attach your Resume + Cover Letter combined in a single file, outlining your SEO passion, why you are a strong candidate for our open position, and any experience with aftermarket performance or modifying Mazda platforms.
CorkSport Mazda Performance is seeking an outgoing analytical Web & SEO Specialist focused on organic traffic growth, website experimentation, and organic funnel optimization. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in SEO, SEM, website design, and creating and executing email marketing campaigns. The candidate will be hungry to make a big impact within a small team and is comfortable reporting directly to the president of our organization.
The Web & SEO Specialist will have strong communication skills combined with more broad website technical skills, and the ability to implement a wide range of modern SEO activities from start to finish - all reinforced by meticulous attention to detail. Your success will demand excellent written and verbal communication, in addition to extraordinary time management skills. You will be expected to lead by example, hyper-focused on creating an excellent website experience for our online customers. The applicant must have the ability to transform our creative marketing campaigns into optimized content for search engines, social media, and blogs. Ultimately, we are seeking a hands-on go-getter who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to build, accelerate, and optimize our marketing reach.
This is not a remote/contract position - Position Located in Vancouver, WA, and requires a minimum of 40hrs a week in Office.
Check us out on Glassdoor: https://bit.ly/2NcC2ll
- Support brand marketing initiatives utilizing expertise with Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, AdWords, Web Master SEO, SEM Rush.
- Create/edit/maintain product pages and compelling blogs to support crawl accessibility, link building, keyword search, and ease of use across any device.
- Run regularly scheduled web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights.
- Design and maintain fresh landing pages utilizing HTML or CSS generator optimized for organic Schema, Meta Data, and SERP requirements.
- Build customer awareness, relations, and loyalty through the email marketing funnel, produce 2 Newsletters a month, and create targeted call to action email campaigns.
- Identify, build, and execute on A/B, multivariate tests to support campaign objectives.
- Support CorkSport Events near and far; may include some travel.
- Take on additional duties as needed.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in SEO, SEM, and Web Development role.
- Hands-on management and optimization of customer acquisition channels: SEO, SEM, Social/Display ads.
- Experience in assessing website usability and in aiding user-experience optimization.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Outstanding ability to plan, organize, and navigate tight timelines.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Intermediate Excel skills; ability to integrate disparate data sets into concise reports.
- First-hand knowledge of Mazda aftermarket performance parts.
- Experience writing blogs and utilizing WordPress
- A Portfolio with examples.
- Previous Management experience a plus.
In addition to working for the #1 company in Mazda aftermarket performance, CorkSport offers an excellent and unique benefits package:
- Annual Salary $35k - $45k DOE
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Monthly incentive to drive a Mazda of your choice
- Each employee receives funds twice a year to modify their Mazda
- We work half-day on Fridays! We want you to have time to hit car events.
Like this job?