Network Consultant Share:
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Need more free time? We are a well-established IT firm serving business clients with 10 to 60 computers on Microsoft Windows networks. We, as a team have agreed our goal going forward is to grow at a sustainable rate, while taking care of our employees and managing the stress that comes from a typical IT career. After all, who moves to Bend because they want to work all the time? Most of us are here because we love the outdoor activities that Bend has to offer. That-s not to say we don-t work hard, we expect a lot from our team, you will be on a call on a rotating basis, and we get after it during business hours, but we believe in work\life balance, on average our team works 40-45 hours a week. We believe in our core purpose, "To Better the Lives of Others", both for our team, our clients, and our community.
We offer competitive pay, a matching retirement plan, performance rewards and health, dental and vision insurance. We believe in our core purpose: "To Better the Lives of Others" whether it is our clients, employees or the charities we contribute to.
After reading through the Responsibilities and Requirements, if you think you would make a good addition to our team - pleas click each of the 3 links below (in order) and fill out our pre-employment surveys, application, upload a resume and answer some basic questions. This process should take 45-60 minutes.
If you think you would make a good addition to our team - please click the link below to fill out an assessment and upload your resume.
ResponsibilitiesThe Ideal Candidate will have
- Personality first and foremost, if you like to sit in a dark basement and type away this job is NOT for you, our business is based on building lasting relationships with our clients
- The desire to work with a close-knit team of professionals in a small business atmosphere
- The drive to develop professionally and personally
- Excellent troubleshooting methodology
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often
- Ability to step back and see the big picture, not just the task at hand
- Self-awareness, know when you know something and ask when you don-t
- Attention to detail demonstrated by taking accurate notes
- Build client relationships through trust and responsiveness for long-term success
- Open and close client tickets efficiently while entering accurate and timely notes (hint: know when you have spent enough time and know when to escalate)
- Research and troubleshoot client issues for resolution by putting the client-s needs first, and communicating with them through the life of the issue
- Serve as back-up for Helpdesk
- Educate and train Weston Staff on clients and environments (through documentation, conversations, emails)
- The Consultant is the Lead on client projects and must be organized with good follow-through
- Consultant will work with client to uncover new opportunities and report to Account Manager for follow-up
- Approximately 40% of this job will be working with clients at their sites, 60% will be in the Weston office handling phones and tickets
- At least 5 years supporting Windows environments, including Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Understanding of basic network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc...
Like this job?