Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Are you driven by a desire to help people with technology, better their day by fixing the issues and getting them back in business?
Weston Technology Solutions is currently looking to hire for our open Helpdesk Consultant position. This position is required to solve contracted client problems quickly, and close them with a sense of urgency leading to high client satisfaction.
The right candidate will be action-oriented, results-driven and dedicated to solving client challenges in a timely and effective manner. In order to succeed in this role, the candidate must be organized, detailed and efficient in understanding the challenge and deploying the proper solution.
We offer competitive pay, a matching retirement plan, performance rewards and health, dental and vision insurance. We believe in our core purpose: "To better the Lives of Others," whether it is our clients, our employees or the charities that we contribute to.
- Monitor help desk system and finish open tickets
- Answer phones, communicate ticket status to clients and keep them informed
- Enter detailed and accurate notes and time spent on each ticket, in real-time throughout the day
- Establish a trustworthy relationship with clients and solve issues quickly
- Act professionally with proper tone, both written and verbal
- Meet company standards and metrics for the position (related to tickets and performance)
- Follow troubleshooting policies and SOPs at all times
- Escalate tickets when needed according to company policy
- Take ownership and appropriate action on tickets and follow-through to ensure they are closed
- Effectively communicate with the Team about problems and updates for best resolution
- Must be organized, with an attention to the details
- Good and reasoned communication - verbal and written
- Ability to take accurate notes
- Must be urgent and results-driven
- Must enjoy learning new technologies and how to deploy them to help businesses
- Technical training in Windows 10 and Office365 preferred
- Technical training in network basics preferred
Like this job?