Onsite Support Specialist Share:
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Computers Made Easy started in 1993 in Vancouver, WA building and servicing custom computers. Years later, we are a recognized leader in IT management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service that has helped us grow throughout Oregon, Washington, California.
We know there are no one-size-fits-all solutions for any company, so we ensure that our services are tailored to your specific needs and aligned with your goals. We are happy to provide long-term or short-term services, making our contracts as flexible and personalized as possible.
We are currently looking for a driven, tenacious and knowledgeable Support Specialist to work with our clients onsite. The right candidate will problem-solve in an efficient and effective manner to close customer tickets as quickly as possible, while being a consultant who looks for opportunities to provide value. This person spends more than half of their time onsite with our clients, and is the face of our organization, becoming a trusted partner with those we serve. This position requires someone who is prepared, organized and documents their work in order to be successful.
- Deliver, install and configure computers, laptops, routers, monitors, firewalls, etc. at client sites
- Troubleshoot and assess client issues with urgency, and deliver appropriate mitigation plan
- Responsible for entering all work as service tickets and time as it occurs with accuracy
- Preparation of equipment at the CME office, then installation and testing onsite
- Work wit Helpdek Team to support clients
- Consistently monitor calendar, email and schedule with real-time updates
- Maintain problem documentation and the resolution procedures for future reference
- IT environment documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
- Recommend process improvements to ensure desktop systems reliability, scalability, security, integrity and performance
- Connect with vendors or 3rd parties to help troubleshoot outside work
- Keep client updated throughout the project
- Communicate with management keeping them informed of incident progress
- IT Support involving core business application and operating systems, as well as virtual environments on Hyper-V and VMware
- Implementation and support for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, SQL, Office 365, Windows 7/10, etc.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Remote Desktop
- Creation of new users via active directory and coordinating equipment acquisition
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Problem-solver with an urgency to meet deadlines
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Task-driven and results-oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Colo and/or cloud environment experience preferred
- Active Directory experience required
- 2+ years of experience with MSP and Onsite work environment
- Know the ins-and-outs of a Windows PC (Hardware and Operating System)
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment
- Intermediate proficiency in managing Microsoft Server operating systems and networks
- Intermediate knowledge in managing network devices including: switches, firewalls and wireless access points
Like this job?