Human Resources Director Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
We are seeking a dynamic individual who will recruit, hire, train and support the team at our Garden Valley Youth Program.
Our facility is located in the beautiful mountains of Garden Valley,
Idaho just one hour from Boise. The campus is centered in an outdoor
lover's paradise with abundant wildlife and activities to enjoy. Very
affordable housing is available on site. Employee health benefits, paid time off and sick pay are offered.
- Member of 3PC (Youth Program Leadership Team)
- Employee Recruitment - Develop and implement employee recruitment initiatives for all Project Patch programs including youth, family and administrative.
- Develop job postings including job descriptions, job postings and application process.
- Maintain Project Patch employment webpage
- Distribute and update online postings and notices
- Develop relationships with colleges and universities for staff and internship recruiting.
- Network with affiliate organizations and professionals
- Attend job fairs
- Staff Hiring
- Screen potential applicants
- Primary contact for potential applicants
- Check references and supporting documents on applicants
- Develop informal reference sources as well as collect public information on applicants
- Set up interview, volunteer visits as well as other screening tools
- Develop hiring proposals for hiring managers
- Staff Training
- Work with administration and supervisors to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Oversee all staff training, small group and individual training programs.
- Oversee Annual Training Plan
- Preview staff training presentations
- Oversee new staff orientation and onboarding process including ensuring they have access to e-mail, computer access, keys and other job needs.
- Oversee staff development for Youth Program including staff meetings, annual training review, professional enrichment and staff certifications.
- Assist current employees as they transition to new positions
- Continuing education for supervisors and direct care staff
- Oversee required staff training including first aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint, and driving.
- Attend dorm, counselor and administrative meetings.
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain open and appropriate lines of communication with colleagues and supervisor
- Promote and abide by Patch policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide for the care, welfare, safety, and security of the clients in our care
- Oversee Idaho Program Staff rental units
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business with studies in Human resource management.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- 2 years of human resources experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in training/staff development preferred
- Communication skills including face-to-face, written, phone, and email with:
- Engage in a warm, clear, engaging, and professional manner
- Understanding of developing and executing recruitment initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with others but also comfortable working on solo projects
- Quick, willing learner
- Computer proficiency in the following applications:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook,Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Work effectively with colleagues and referral sources
- Creative, resourceful thinking and planning and ability to meet both self-imposed and assigned deadlines
- Effectively utilize social media platforms
- Interest in taking initiative and attention to detail with ability to catch a vision for the big picture
- Making competent decisions and solving problems independently
- Self-motivator who can effectively and efficiently organize, plan, and prioritize work
Like this job?