Receiving & Quality Control Specialist Share:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
This is not a remote or contract position - Position Located in Vancouver, WA, and requires a minimum of 40 hours a week in office.
Must have the legal right to work for any employer in the United States.
To be considered:
- Not interested in freelancers, contract workers, or agency contacts
- Relocation assistance and Visa Sponsorship are not available
- Must attach a resume and complete the free 15-minute eRep assessment online at:https://erep.com/e/41234/job/
CorkSport is seeking an experienced Receiving & Quality Control Specialist to support our Worldwide Mazda Community.
The ideal Mazda Enthusiast will leverage their previous receiving experience to drive inventory accuracy and cost reductions while leading our receiving process. In addition, the applicant will share responsibilities in quality assurance, inventory management, and assembling aftermarket performance parts. Strong leadership, time management, and communication skills are essential.
Our ideal candidate has 2 years of hands-on receiving experience backed by inventory & warehousing knowledge, is mechanically inclined, and loves wrenching on their Mazda. This means you might already be an active member of the Mazda Community- supporting your performance parts addiction through a shipping/receiving, warehousing, or an inventory control position. Your success will demand keen attention to detail and a solid track record of successful organization and planning. Further, the Shipping & Receiving Specialist will connect with people to ultimately support both our internal and external customer service models.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, CorkSport is the #1 brand in Mazda aftermarket performance parts and accessories. With high-quality parts and excellent customer service, we work with our customers to make their Mazda performance dreams a reality. If regularly hanging out with the CorkSport Team and working directly with the Mazda Community sounds like a dream come true, we want you to consider applying for our open position.
To learn more about the company, please go tohttp://www.corksport.comand be sure to check out our blog athttp://www.corksport.com/blog/
Manage daily shipping reporting, stock check reviews, and serve as the expert on shipping costs, policies, and procedures.
- Shift priorities between receiving, inventory/quality control, and assembling CorkSport Mazda performance parts.
- Analyze internal quality control trends to identify, develop, and implement procedures to reduce errors and costs.
- Collaborate closely with sales, operations, marketing, and engineering teams to ensure a high-quality, end-to-end customer experience.
- Act as a customer service conduit for processing and producing customer WOWs.
- Assist and reinforce CorkSport branding marketing through social media posting, and ad hoc content generation.
- Attend and support local Mazda Community Events.
- Flexibility to take on additional duties as needed.
Clear, consistent, and effective written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability in building relationships within all levels of the organization.
- 2 years of experience with receiving software and inventory management knowledge
- Proven track record of engaging in positive consistent interactions within a team and growing long-term relationships.
- Ability to organize, manipulate, and report the results of data analysis utilizing Excel,
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously within a structured team environment and independently manage high-profile tasks.
- History of using data to drive decisions in business with demonstrated attention to detail and organization needed plan consistent quality of work.
- Managing & training small teams
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Direct experience in the automotive aftermarket with knowledge of the 2006 - 2013 Mazdaspeed 3/6 and 2014+ Mazda platforms highly desired.
In addition to working for the #1 company in Mazda Aftermarket Performance, CorkSport offers excellent benefits
- We only work 1/2 day on Friday
- Monthly incentive to drive a Mazda of your choice
- Receive funds twice a year to modify your Mazda
- Employee discount
- Profit-sharing -Discretionary
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Matching
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!