Automotive Shift Supervisor (2nd Shift) Share:
$18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Our growing warehouse business is looking for a self-motivated Night Shift Supervisor to support work processes for our automotive suppliers by sequencing parts, picking orders by list, replenishing racks and preparing orders for shipment, loading and unloading trailers. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage and shipment of a variety of products.
This is a supervisor position so you will be managing a small team of automotive part sequencers.
Ultimately, you should ensure all product is stored and shipped in an accurate and efficient manner while complying with company policies and procedures.
- Manage a small team of employees
- Pull parts in order, scan and label as required, and stage in specific slot order in sequencing racks.
- Locate and verify items in inventory
- Perform all required documentation.
- Assist with physical counts of inventory as required, notifying supervision of possible shortages.
- Identify differences in similar part codes and small variances in Automotive parts
- Communicate with management on more cost effective or efficient ways of running the operation
- Assign workers to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming products and assembling customer orders for delivery.
- Maintain accurate inventories and reclamation of damaged products.
- Direct interaction with customer on a daily basis.
- Capable of becoming certified to operate all the equipment used in the warehouse.
- Must be willing and able to frequently stand, walk, and lift products where required.
- Must be able to perform in all areas that other employees are performing with the manual dexterity required.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable assistance.
- Drug free work environment.
- GED / High School Diploma
- General Warehousing Experience minimum 5 years including but not mandatory; repack, forklift operation, loading and unloading trucks, basic computer knowledge.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Forklift certified
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends and paid overtime
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities and work ethic.
- Highly organized and efficient at prioritizing work load
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure at a fast pace
- Capable of following work instructions of high repetitions
- Knowledgeable in WMS systems and operation
- Company provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
- Compensation will be based on experience and knowledge of job responsibilities.
Like this job?