Maintenance Tech - Sunriver, OR Vacation Homes Share:
$20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
Show others that you deeply care and respect them
Be 1% better at your job than you were yesterday
Property Services Maintenance Tech
We are looking for an organized, practical and reliable Maintenance Tech to ensure our homes are well kept, and maintenance is performed as required. Our Techs work directly with the Property Services Director, homeowners and guests to repair items as instructed in a timely and effective manner. This role requires the skills to repair a wide range of minor to moderate house repairs, but also someone who is not afraid to ask questions and ask for help. Professional and efficient communication with all homeowners, guests and internal departments is critical in this job and a must for success. All duties and responsibilities of this position are to be performed with exceptional customer care, always upholding Bennington Properties- standards and culture.
Working conditions require walking outside and driving in a variety of weather conditions and adherence to safety guidelines and policies set forth by Bennington Properties. We are serious about safety: Dress code guidelines (no open toed shoes) and safety footwear are a strict requirement. Must be able to frequently perform simple grasping, fine manipulation and repetitive hand and arm movements and to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull and walk on uneven surfaces on a regular basis. Must be able to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time and can safely lift and carry up to 50 pounds of materials.
- Deliver the highest standard of service to all homeowners and guests
- Effective interaction and communication with Homeowners, Guests and Vendors
- Treat homes with care and respect at all times
- Complete work orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Receive and complete work orders through phone or tablet
- Assess and repair interior and exterior issues including electrical, plumbing and drywall
- Repair drywall to include filling in small holes, cracks and sanding
- Painting to include minor touch ups
- Troubleshoot problems and replace filters in A/C and HVAC systems
- Perform minor repairs on appliances and replace and install major household appliances
- Troubleshoot and repair TV, sound system and Cable issues
- Provide updates on maintenance tasks, timelines and requests for additional help
- Write up detailed descriptions of work performed on each work order
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings especially during peak season(s)
- Must be able to drive in different weather conditions (company car is provided)
- Availability to take on-call and afterhours calls with urgency
- Assist other Techs as needed
- Must be available and responsive throughout the day
- Task-driven and action-oriented
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance departments fixing and repairing homes and related issues
- Knowledge of common work order repair issues
- Carry valid vehicle liability insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Adhere to safety guidelines and policies set forth by the Bennington
- Follow guidelines for dress code and safety footwear (No open toed shoes)
- A high level of computer literacy and the ability to learn software programs and operate cell phones with touchscreens
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!