Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Glass Accents is a growing business proudly serving the greater Central Oregon area and beyond. We have been honored to serve our community for more than a decade with premier frameless shower doors and we have been featured every year in the "Tour of Homes" in Central Oregon.
We are looking for a consistent, reliable and knowledgeable entry-level Estimator to help facilitate projects. The right person will be organized, accurately estimate profitable projects and complete quotes as quickly as possible (most within 24 hours) helping us to gain more clients.
- Lead client through an Estimating process
- Coordination and sharing of data and information from multiple parties (documents, measurements, drawings, photos, emails, etc.)
- Accurately estimate projects in a very responsive manner
- Track all information in data entry system and QuickBooks
- Coordinate and follow-up with all required parties (Developers, Contractors, Designers, Architects, etc.)
- Follow-up calls and communication with client and other parties to produce estimate
- Maintain pipeline of project estimates (Book of Business) to gauge activity and closes
- Respond to company emails, phone calls, and information requests for potential estimate opportunities
- Must be flexible to meet client in their space (showroom, their home, online, etc.)
- Some Estimating experience is preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Light travel to client locations is required
Like this job?