Water Restoration Lead Technician Share:
$20.00 - $35.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Overview: The water restoration Lead Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal, and structural drying. Due to the nature of the work, often the job sites will be dirty, possibly wet and sometimes unsanitary. All attempts will be made to accommodate requests of workers exposed to these conditions. The work can be very challenging but also fun and rewarding. A positive attitude, professional work ethic and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position.
Overall Responsibilities: Emergency response to water damage, cleaning and sanitizing of work areas, completion of detailed job records, and most importantly customer satisfaction.
Company benefits include:
Company provided vehicle to drive to and from work
Medical insurance monthly premium paid for Employee 100%
Dental and supplemental insurance
401(k) + company match
PTO and paid holidays
If you are looking for a rewarding career at a company that truly cares, contact us today to find out how to jump start your career and learn a trade that will last for a lifetime!
- Water damage services
- Structural in place drying methods
- Water extraction and removal of water damaged materials
- Removal of affected contents within damaged area
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment
- Job documentation and record keeping to include invoices
- Set up and maintain containment
- Containment and remediation of building materials impacted with mold
- Bio Hazard cleanup
- IICRC, WRT certification for the lead restoration technician or 2 years of experience
- Minimum of one year of equivalent work experience for technician assistant
- Experience in responding, setting up and managing commercial/residential drying equipment
- Valid driver's license and must be an insurable driver
- Must be available for 24 hour on call services (5 Week rotation) during a work shift
- Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a team
- Customer service driven mindset
- Willingness to learn
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Like this job?