Payroll-A/P Administrator Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Rickabaugh Construction has over 20-years experience in large-scale, heavy civil construction projects in Central Oregon. Heavy civil construction is the vehicle through which we improve the lives of those who work for us and for whom we work. Building Great People is the core purpose that drives us to excellence, and is what our 5 company core values are all focused upon.
Rickabaugh Construction is a leader in residential and commercial site development and is looking for an organized, practical, and task-driven Payroll & A/P Administrator. This role is focused on processing the weekly payroll as well as making Vendor payments on time. It is important this person does their job at a high-level, as it helps to facilitate strong employee and vendor relationships. Some light HR and general office duties are included as part of this position-s responsibilities.
- Weekly Payroll processing
- Check for any payroll discrepancies and communicate with the General Superintendent or Foreman to correct
- Verify employee benefits, requirements, taxes and withholdings as it relates to payroll
- Enter Vendor invoices into A/P system and reconcile with field receipt/bill
- Call Vendors to troubleshoot invoice errors and gather the correct information
- Review and accurate entry of time-cards
- Some HR compliance and functions such as - retirement packages, insurance questions, etc.
- This role sits at the front desk and assists with answering of phones, greeting guests, and general office duties
- Must be detail-oriented
- Payroll and/or Accounting experience preferred
- Must be flexible and urgent to complete tasks
Like this job?