Construction Company Operations Manager for Multifamily Share:
$65,000.00 - $90,000.00 Annually
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
You are literally building your retirement and getting paid for it.
We have been building, renovating, and managing apartments for over 20 years and are looking for an experienced and hard working Construction Operations Manager. You must be familiar with each trade and in addition to managing our trade partners, you must be able to lead crews to self perform plumbing, carpentry, roof repairs, finish, and whatever it takes to get the job done.
You will oversee project planning, documenting, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Most of our work is either new construction or performing time and materials services for older apartments.
In return, you will earn a position as a partner in the ownership of over 250 apartments that we are currently building.
We offer competitive benefits and invest in our employees. It is a family run operation and not a corporate environment.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management
- Self-performing (not simply managing subs or a crew) house remodels for resale or adding value to multifamily units.
- Experience in multifamily new construction
- Familiarity with construction management software and, or the combination of MS Suite
- Hard work - 6 days of week.
- Extended hours- (work hard and be granted paid vacations and funding for trips)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be Coachable
- Must have clean criminal record.
Like this job?